- Tuesdays (during the school year)
- Begin: 4:30 p.m. for all choirs
- Dismissal times:
- Preparatory Choir: 5:20
- Intermediate Choir: 5:25
- Advanced Choir: 5:30
- Chamber Choir: 5:40
- Children are expected to attend every rehearsal (early Sept — early Dec; mid Jan — mid May) as well as all performances and dress rehearsals. Please note: Any request for absence from a rehearsal or for a performance MUST BE SUBMITTED WELL IN ADVANCE, especially for ANY performance (except in the case of unexpected illness or an emergency). To request an excused absence in advance, please contact your child’s respective choir director and you may also submit an excused absence request HERE.
- If children are unable to sing both semesters due to other commitments, they may sing only one semester in the Preparatory, Intermediate, or Advanced Choir without penalty. Singers should note that participation in the Chamber Choir is a year-long commitment.
- Tuition is $130 for Preparatory and Intermediate Choirs (with reduced rate of $225 if paid for entire year in September)
- Tuition is $150 for Advanced and Chamber Choirs (with reduced rate of $255 if paid for entire year in September).
- Scholarships are available in the case of financial hardship
Parents and Guardians of LSCC students can make online payments HERE.
Dress Requirements – FOR ALL LSCC MEMBERS:
- Dress rehearsal attire:
- ALL STUDENTS are expected to wear LSCC polos with the LSCC insignia and black pants/skirt for dress rehearsals. Required shirts may be purchased here.
- Performance attire:
- Preparatory and Intermediate Choirs: Members wear red LSCC logo polos (see link above) and black pants with dark shoes and dark socks.
- Advanced Choir: Girls wear white tux shirts (available at Geno’s, Hobby Lobby, and other distributers), black pants or skirt (knee length or longer), dark shoes, and dark socks or stockings. Boys wear white tux shirts, black pants, dark shoes, and dark socks.
- Chamber Choir: Girls wear a long, black dress to be purchased from Southeastern Apparel, black shoes (no high heels) and nude hose. Boys wear regular black dress shirts, black cavalier pants, and a red tie.
- Members of Chamber and Advanced Choirs will also be provided red vests from LSCC. Vests must be returned in good condition at the end of the year or when a student leaves the group.